Park Home Maintenance & Repairs
GoldShield Care is the perfect way to save on your annual park home maintenance and repair bills. If you're covered by our market-leading GoldShield warranty scheme, it will also ensure your residence meets all the necessary requirements if you ever need to make a claim. To learn more about this, make sure you read our guide to park home maintenance and meeting your warranty obligations.
Take a look at our pricing chart* below to see how much you could save each year on park home refurbishment with GoldShield Care, Care Plus, Total Care, or Canexel Care.
Typical Annual Requirements
*all guide pricing supplied by the UK’s biggest manufacturer of Park Homes
Your Goldshield Warranty gives you protection against inherent defects for up to 10 years.
In order to adhere to the stipulations of your warranty, you have a number of Obligations:
- You should examine the exterior walls for hairline cracks due to the natural shrinkage of the exterior cladding.
- Check the condition of mastic joints between windows, doors and frames
- Check roof/ ridge tiles or that the roof covering is not displaced or damaged
- Chimney Flashings inspected for damage
- Roof joints checked for damage
- Gutters and down pipes checked and cleared
- Air vents checked and cleared of obstructions
- Chassis checked for visible signs of rust
- Skirting checked to ensure that the air gap is maintained between the underside of the home and the top of the skirting wall
Windows & Door Frames
Within the first two years and thereafter every three years:
- Exterior walls should be re-coated)
- Window and doorframes should be re-painted or re-stained
Failure to comply with these maintenance obligations in all respects may render your warranty invalid.