Goldshield Logo

Transfer Ownership

Apply for new home owner's Registration Certificate

If the home is sold during the first ten years, the remaining unexpired years may be transferred to a new owner. A change of ownership form is simply provided by GoldShield. An administration charge may apply.

Once the form is completed and returned, a new Home Owner’s Registration Certificate is issued by GoldShield and the transfer is complete.

To arrange transfer and make payment call 0191 258 8170

transfer keys